Here is a small preview of the new Class 37 Engine coming soon to Train Sim
I think a new Train Yard Level needs a new Switcher Locomotive. Here is a preview of the new ChME2 Switcher coming soon to Train Sim
Sometimes you just want to build a train. Coming soon to Train Sim, a new Train Yard level that will allow you to shunt cars into trains to your hart’s content. I am even thinking of having a random car setup every time you start the level. Let me know what you think.
Looks like the Train Drivers in Train Sim are getting ready for the holidays. Enjoy the limited time Christmas Train version of the EMD GP 38, now until the New Year!
Train Sim Update for Android is now Live! This update features:
- Added New Alternative Paint Scheme for Pacific Surfliner
- Added Interior View for Pacific Surfliner passenger car
- Added Christmas Tree as a placable item in Custom Environment Level
- Added new Tarp Wrapped Car
- Fixed Stephenson Rocket Reverse Wheel Animation
- Bug Fixes
Work on the new Train Sim upate continues. This time I added new alternative paint scheme for the Pacific Surfliner Train. Coming Soon to Train Sim!
Working on a new Freight Car with cargo that is wrapped in a blue tarp. Let me know how you like it. Coming soon to Train Sim
Looks like the Train Drivers in Train Sim are getting ready for Halloween.
This weekend has been very rainy in my home town of Calgary (Canada) so I was able to focus more on deploying the new version of Train Sim to the other platforms.
So far I managed to convert and test the new version Train Sim for iOS and uploaded it to the Apple App Store (should be live on your favourite iPhone or iPad within a in a day or so)
While I was testing the iOS version I found a few bugs so I also released a beta version for Android with a few of these bug fixes: (link: http://bit.ly/2YcVK77)
The new beta version of Train Sim has the following fixes:
– Fixed an issue where Steam Train Wheels would some times not turn
– Rail Crossings now have flashing lights (again)
– Weed whacked some grass that grew over the Train Tracks in the Desert Level
– Fixed some tenders were jittery
All of the above fixes are already present in the new iOS version.