Looks like the Train Drivers in Train Sim are getting ready for the holidays. Enjoy the limited time Christmas Train version of the EMD GP 38, now until the New Year!
Train Sim Update for Android is now Live! This update features:
- Added New Alternative Paint Scheme for Pacific Surfliner
- Added Interior View for Pacific Surfliner passenger car
- Added Christmas Tree as a placable item in Custom Environment Level
- Added new Tarp Wrapped Car
- Fixed Stephenson Rocket Reverse Wheel Animation
- Bug Fixes
Work on the new Train Sim upate continues. This time I added new alternative paint scheme for the Pacific Surfliner Train. Coming Soon to Train Sim!
Working on a new Freight Car with cargo that is wrapped in a blue tarp. Let me know how you like it. Coming soon to Train Sim
Looks like the Train Drivers in Train Sim are getting ready for Halloween.
This weekend has been very rainy in my home town of Calgary (Canada) so I was able to focus more on deploying the new version of Train Sim to the other platforms.
So far I managed to convert and test the new version Train Sim for iOS and uploaded it to the Apple App Store (should be live on your favourite iPhone or iPad within a in a day or so)
While I was testing the iOS version I found a few bugs so I also released a beta version for Android with a few of these bug fixes: (link: http://bit.ly/2YcVK77)
The new beta version of Train Sim has the following fixes:
– Fixed an issue where Steam Train Wheels would some times not turn
– Rail Crossings now have flashing lights (again)
– Weed whacked some grass that grew over the Train Tracks in the Desert Level
– Fixed some tenders were jittery
All of the above fixes are already present in the new iOS version.
Train Sim update is now live on Google Play. Enjoy the new Pacific Surfliner and Graffiti System on your favourite Android device!
As always iOS, Windows Store, Mac & Amazon Store updates soon to follow.
Here is a short video preview of the Pacific Surfliner Coming Soon to Train Sim. Can’t wait? Test out the new Pacific Surfliner Train as well as the new Graffiti System in our Public Beta
Here is a short preview of the new Graffiti system coming soon to Train Sim
Work has already began on the next version of Train Sim. I started with a feature that is frequently requested: Flashing Rail Crossing Lights.
Here is a short video preview of the new lights: